How to install StranoWeb Ajax Login WordPress Plugin
There are two ways to install StranoWeb Ajax Login plugin: uploading the zip file or transfer the unzipped files into WordPress plugins folder via FTP.
Uploading zip file
Once you have downloaded the Free or Premium version zip file of the plugin follow the steps below:
- Go to your WordPress admin dashboard and click on
Plugins > Add New;
- Click on ‘Upload Plugin’ button;
- Search on your computer the .zip file you just downloaded;
- Click on ‘Install Now’ to start the upload;
At the end of the upload you’ll be redirected to the Activation page, activate the plugin.
A new menu will appear in your Admin.
The other way (FTP)
sw-ajax-loginfolder to the
- Go to
Plugins > Installed Pluginson WordPress admin menu and activate the plugin;
- A new menu will appear in your Admin;
You have sucessfully installed StranoWeb Ajax Login WordPress plugin, let’s go ahead and start to customize your popups.