- Tested up to WP version 5.4
- Added: New option for popup close button position.
- Improved: some PHP and JS code optimization.
- Added: an hidden input field to register form to make it compatible with third party plugins that use “wp-submit” class or id to detect form submit.
- Added: Checkbox field on drag & drop register form builder.
- Fixed: Some frontend css fixing.
- Added: Option to disable google fonts loading for Google social login.
- Added: Option to disable HTML popup output if don’t needed.
- Added: 2 new popup layouts.
- Improved: Now you can assign the login menu item to multiple menu.
- Fixed: An error on WP site health check.
- Fixed: a JS error related to reCaptcha V2 that didn’t allow popup opening.
- Improved: Changed form IDs to avoid conficts with other plugins using same old IDs.
- Fixed: Google Sign-in now working.
- Added: License key Plugin Activation.
- Added: New drag & drop builder for registration form.
- Added: ‘Hide header’ option in email editor.
- Added: Subject editor in email editor.
- Added: New sticky header with update settings button always visible.
- Improved: Ajax save plugin settings.
- Improved: User roles list admin restriction, now the list is extended to any additional role.
- Fixed: ‘Remember me’ checkbox is now styled.
- Fixed: Redirection to same page issue in some cases.
- Fixed: missing website URL on social login admin guides.
- Fixed: Redirect after password change was always to /login.
- Added: 2 registration form type, with password fields and without password fields (password is randomly-generated).
- Added: Form fieldset width option (Premium).
- Added: All the texts are now customizable (Premium).
- improved: js code optimization.
- Added: New Emails admin section, now you can customize emails! (Premium)
- Fixed: New user registration email sent twice.
- Fixed: New user successful registration message line break issue.
- Added: Custom pages options on permalinks settings (now also on free version)
- improved: Some code optimization.
- Fixed: Linkedin login updated to V2.
- Added: Option to redirect to Admin dashboard after login.
- improved: rewritten the admin settings page structure to allow future addons.
- Added: Option to enable/disable email to new user when registered.
- improved: Some code optimization.
- Fixed: facebook login always in italian https://github.com/stranoweb/stranoweb-ajax-login/issues/7.
- Fixed: forgot password email was sent twice.
- Added: German translation (Thanks to Bastbra).
- Fixed: A Js issue when new member registration was disabled.
- Added: Custom pages options on permalinks settings.
- Added: New Shortcodes to show the forms as full form (like they appear in popups) or flat version (the naked version).
- Added: SWAL Shortcodes dropdown list on text editor.
- Fixed: Removed a PHP error on admin settings (on free version).
- Fixed: An issue with Elementor when in maintenance mode not showing StranoWeb Ajax Login forms.
- Improved: More detailed error messages.
- Improved: CSS.
- Fixed: not redirecting after logout as expected.
- Added: You can select between reCAPTCHA v2 and v3.
- Added: Enabled the use of shortcodes on text editors.
- Added: 2 new classes to directly open register and forgot password popups instead of always opening login popup.
- Added: A new option to disable automatic login after registration, useful when using plugins for email validation (Premium version).
- Added: Option to redirect not logged-in users to login page (Premium version).
- Fixed: Page title when the forms are showed on page template.
- Added: Show/Hide Password option on login and register form (Premium version).
- Added: reCAPTCHA v3.
- Fixed: Overlay not properly working on layout 5 and 6 (Premium version).
- Tested up to WordPress 5.2.
- Fixed: Font Awesome CSS icons issue in some cases.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.1.
- Facebook API only loading when facebook login is enabled.
- Replaced Google sign in icon according to google guideline (Premium version).
- Changed the way to assign the login item menu to a menu. Now you can add it to a specific menu instead of a navigation menu.
- Completed some missing translation in italian on the free version.
- Fixed a bug in the free version where the user’s thumbnail width size was 0 instead of 24 (Thanks Alexander Selivanuk for the bug reporting).
- Fixed an issue where Colorpicker js wasn’t loaded on some WordPress installations.
- Added 2 new hooks and the possibility to upload a Logo on the forms (Premium only).
- Some CSS adjustments.
- Minor fixes
- Fixed an issue where the users logging-in via socials didn’t trigger the GDPR consent automatically.
- Now you can not assign the menu item to any menu, this can be usefull when you want to use the plugin just to replace the default login, register, forgot password forms.
- Some fixings to readme.txt file and added screenshots
- Release date