- Fixed: forgot password email was sent twice.
- Added: German translation (Thanks to Bastbra).
- Fixed: A Js issue when new member registration was disabled.
- Added: Custom pages options on permalinks settings.
- Added: New Shortcodes to show the forms as full form (like they appear in popups) or flat version (the naked version).
- Added: SWAL Shortcodes dropdown list on text editor.
- Fixed: Removed a PHP error on admin settings (on free version).
- Fixed: An issue with Elementor when in maintenance mode not showing StranoWeb Ajax Login forms.
- Improved: More detailed error messages.
- Improved: CSS.
- Fixed: not redirecting after logout as expected.
- Added: You can select between reCAPTCHA v2 and v3.
- Added: Enabled the use of shortcodes on text editors.
- Added: 2 new classes to directly open register and forgot password popups instead of always opening login popup.
- Added: A new option to disable automatic login after registration, useful when using plugins for email validation (Premium version).
- Added: Option to redirect not logged-in users to login page (Premium version).
- Fixed: Page title when the forms are showed on page template.
- Added: Show/Hide Password option on login and register form (Premium version).
- Added: reCAPTCHA v3.
- Fixed: Overlay not properly working on layout 5 and 6 (Premium version).
- Tested up to WordPress 5.2.
- Fixed: Font Awesome CSS icons issue in some cases.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.1.
- Facebook API only loading when facebook login is enabled.
- Replaced Google sign in icon according to google guideline (Premium version).
- Changed the way to assign the login item menu to a menu. Now you can add it to a specific menu instead of a navigation menu.
- Completed some missing translation in italian on the free version.
- Fixed a bug in the free version where the user’s thumbnail width size was 0 instead of 24 (Thanks Alexander Selivanuk for the bug reporting).
- Fixed an issue where Colorpicker js wasn’t loaded on some WordPress installations.
- Added 2 new hooks and the possibility to upload a Logo on the forms (Premium only).
- Some CSS adjustments.
- Minor fixes
- Fixed an issue where the users logging-in via socials didn’t trigger the GDPR consent automatically.
- Now you can not assign the menu item to any menu, this can be usefull when you want to use the plugin just to replace the default login, register, forgot password forms.
- Some fixings to readme.txt file and added screenshots
- Release date