Important: Once you have installed and activated StranoWeb Ajax Login WordPress Plugin, you should see in your theme header something like this (logo, avatar and username are just for demonstration purposes):
Or, if you are not logged in, something like this:
If your header menu looks like the images above congrats! You can go to the next step Get Started.
In case your header menu doesn’t have the Login item like the previous images, no problem, there are two possible reasons you can easily fix:
- You switched to another theme that has a different Main Menu name, this is the most common reason;
- Your current theme doesn’t have any menu item assigned to the main menu;
Case 1: You switched to another theme
The new theme may have a different name for its Main Menu, to fix this navigate to
SW Ajax Login WordPress Plugin setting page:
- Click on the tab Menu , select the menu you want to add StranoWeb Ajax Login menu item (if your theme has only one menu you will see it already selected) and click on Save Changes button;
- That’s it!
Case 2: Your current theme doesn’t have any menu item assigned to the main menu
You just need to add some menu items to the main menu, follow the steps below:
- Go and click on
Appearance > Menus;
- Add some menu items to the column on the right and make sure to check your theme’s main menu checkbox;
- navigate to
SW Ajax LoginWordPress Plugin setting page and click on the tab Menu , select the same menu you have just checked on the previous step and click on Save Changes button;
- Well done! You can now go to the next step Get Started.